Monday, April 29, 2013

Looooove this bench!

Wendi and I found this bench and loved the lines, but not so much the burgundy upholstery and yellowed wood frame. A few days before we bought it, I had made a trip to the fabric store that's forty minutes away with my four kids. I know not ideal but one of the employees told me about a new shipment, and I knew if I didn't go all the good stuff would be gone! She pulled this grey&white graphic upholstery fabric from the pallets in the back for me (I didn't have a project for it but) I had to have it! So a few days later when I saw this bench I was giddy because I was thinking about that perfect fabric to make it fresh and mod. 
This piece would look great in an entry or at the foot of a bed. I think that it could freshen up a space, or finish off a makeover. I mean lets be real it would be awesome on one of those bare basement walls too ;) Keep an eye out for this super fun piece at our Yard Market in less than two weeks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment